Friday, October 4, 2013

Keadaan Di Mana Kamu Sedang Masuk Ke Alam Demam

Yes, yesterday in my Facebook status I did mention
That's 3 of my colleagues had fever
Before that I try to keep my distance from their sneezing
but hey antibody lemah ni memang mudah nak berjangkit la.
And today it seems that automatically join the club.
Oh! I try to avoid catching a cold-fever, so I can go balik Kampong happily healthily
...urgghhhhh kesat air hidung melelah...
 
Anyhow,
The fever will always be a fever
apalah sangat kan berbanding orang yang lagi kronik sakitnya
 
So, stay focused.... no no to mc
because ramai yang dah tombang kat pejabat ni
 
I just follow the rules...
 
- Drink a lot lot lots of water
-rajin buang hingus and jangan telan hingus....(apa ewwwewww???...tipulah kalau kamu tak pernah telan hingus sendiri kan kan kan?)
&
- Think positive
 
Sniff sniff *_=
 
 
What I Wore Today....
 
Sniff...sniff...
 
demam demam jugak...WIWT tetap ado.
 

 
Just now got sms from my other colleague...
dia pun tombang jugeks...
demam..
 
ahhh patut dihukum si pembawa VIRUS!!!!

No comments:


© Copyright Reserved to NOTTI NETTI l Designed by DayangDeno