Thursday, October 3, 2013

What Happen When The New Heels Turn Up to be Unfriendly

Buying a new shoe is like haven
How excited you can be and smile all away starting from trying the shoes until you pay for it.
(and the SA will terkebil-kebil sangka you senyum ngorat pada dia)
 
yes recently I bought a new high heels.
She's cute alright
and I wore it today with confident feeling emmm as always.
 
but unfortunately
the new high heels not so friendly
(Oh! I seldom face with this kind of problem)
 
and I suffer from the painful blister, owch!
 
See??
 
 
ok it's not a Hansaplast plaster
Its ermm actually slightly different from hansaplast...
a binding tape actually ahahahaa
 
I get confused on which want to choose...
Double sided tape? Blue binding tape with bigger size or the yellow binding tape..
 
so I choose you!
yeah the yellow tape.
(time-time emergency ni siapa pedulik)
 
 
moral of the story is
bite your shoes first before they bite you.
Come on, jangan pandang I cenggitu
you've heard that myth before right? right?
(tolonglah angguk)
apa nak buat kekoh kan jer la kasut baru mu itu.
jangan risau gigi kamu takkan tercabut punya..
insyallah,
;
;
;
 
 
so....still blame it on your heels????
 
I DON'T THINK SO
 
*_*

No comments:


© Copyright Reserved to NOTTI NETTI l Designed by DayangDeno