Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Birthday To My Cantik Sista in Law - Zareen

Assalammualaikum, hello October!!!
and yes mood saya adalah 'vibrate- (mood Cuti ini hari). Yeaaayyyyyyy

As usual this morning I update my agenda, diary...bla..bla..bla..
and smile when I look at the October 2014 page.

Just ignore the cow....itu cerita korban.
again, yeayyyyy it's October!!!!!!

Well...today is my SIL birthday. Sebetulnya.....I over excited kan? kan?.
I'm lucky to say that we are very close.
Walaupun dia berupa bentuk Sizuka dan saya adalah berbodykan Giant....ahahahahah

and lazy me to type again and again about my SIL birthday.
If you can read my diary...errkkk rasa boleh kot....you tak rabun kan kan kan....
ahahahha




Happy birthday Zareen! I love you and I hope you have the best birthday ever!!!
Sila beranak lagi. Kali ni posisi di atas ya....untuk dapat baby girl gitew...

Marilah kita berkaroke sepanjang hari. Tata


Me Naughty..me Netty


No comments:


© Copyright Reserved to NOTTI NETTI l Designed by DayangDeno